Wednesday, September 22, 2010
Have a nice Fall
It's the first day of Fall!!!
Autumn is my absolute favorite time of year. I love it, so much more then Summer and quite a bit more then Spring. In fact, here's a neat little list about all the things I love about autumn.
1. Colder weather. I hate heat and I hate being outside in the sun, feeling like I'm about to melt into a gooey puddle on the sidewalk. Summer and I don't get along. My perfect day is crisp and cool, where you can see your breath on the air and smell the autumn leaves.
2. Hoodies. I love them. I have a thing for hoodies; I don't know why. Jackets, too. It's a sickness, really.
3. Autumn Leaves.
4. Firepits. Oooh, fire! *Poke poke, prod prod.* What else can I throw in there that will burn? (I may be a teeny bit of a firebug; my friends don't let me have lighters.)
7. Pumpkin Spice malts at Culvers.
8. Hoodies (I might've mentioned this earlier)
9. Scarecrows, hay bales, pumpkins, other fall decorations.
10. Getting ready for Thanksgiving and Christmas.
That's why I love autumn, so what's your favorite (and least favorite) time of year?