Monday, January 10, 2011

23 authors, cabins, and mooseheads

If you're ever in the wilds of *secluded wilderness-y place that I'm not naming* next month, listen very carefully. You might hear the primitive sounds of 23 authors coming together for a week long authorly retreat. The 23 authors (including yours truly) will be gathered together in a truly monstrous old cabin with animal heads staring at us from the walls, possibly in awe of so many authors.









(Picture of awed animal heads, stolen from Maggie's website)







Apparently, there will also be a vlog/v-chat. And this is where we need your help. Because there are so many of us, we are going to answer one question apiece from our readers. So, if you could ask us any one question, what question would that be? Head on over to Maggie Stiefvater's blog to post your inquiry in the comments. And also to see a list of the 23 author's attending.

7 comments:

  1. What a fun thing to do!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW AWESOME!!!! I can only image the stories that will emerge for this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. arrgg i can't comment!! but I want to ask your opinion about books converted into graphics novels

    and is for any of those who are in this projetc...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I left a comment on Maggies's blog for you :)Enjoy your retreat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know someone who met Carrie Jones. Apparently she is quite fun and very very nice. I hope you have a lot of fun!!!!!! I wish I could come!!

    ReplyDelete