Saturday, August 31, 2013

Ghostly dragons, witchy ponies



I've been having so much fun creating little clay items for Halloween, I'd thought I'd share a few of them.







 
Ghost dragon
 
 
 

 
Mummy dragon
 
 
 



Witch Pony
 
 
 


Ghost dragon #2
 
 
 


Steampunk dragon
 
 
 
 
These little guys and several others will be up for sale in the Etsy shop starting October.  Which is your favorite, and is there anything you'd like to see?  Vampire dragon? Zombie unicorn? Puck in a bunny outfit?  ASH in a bunny outfit?  Let me know!
 
 
 
-Julie
 
 

 
 

 

14 comments:

  1. ASH IN BUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh can't see two of them! :(

    Love what I can see!

    I'd love to see Ash and other characters in costumes myself!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to buy Ash,Puck or Meghan <3
    Team Ash forever!! ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the witch pony! :D

    Though I would love to see Ash in a bunny outfit. That would be classic in my humble opinion >:D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of them. I think Ash and Puck in a bunny outfit would be awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Julie, I would love to see Grimalkin in a clown outfit, with a red nose, pointy hat, and a red-and-white polka dot cape for Halloween. I would suggest the red shoes, but I'm more concerned about his claws than my humor.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love them all but I love the Steampunk Dragon so much. And the first Ghost Dragon is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally adorbs! Oh and totally ash and puck in a bunny suit! Thanks Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ash or Puck in a butler suit. Both would be adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. YES! YES! YES! YES!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are awesome. The ghost? The mummy? Glorious!!

    How about Ash in a big, fat pumpkin costume?

    ReplyDelete