Monday, November 30, 2009

FINIS!

-

I. AM. DONE!

Done with book three of the Iron Fey trilogy! Done with The Iron Queen! Woo! HAHA! *runs in circles and falls over* I'm doooooooooooooooooooooooone!

At least until rewrites, that is.

Sigh. Ain't no rest for the wicked. (Great song, by the way. Its by Cage the Elephant, if you're wondering. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5t99bpilCKw )

Whew. Well, that's it for me for now. I didn't get quite to 50k for NaNo, but hey, I finished a book. I think that's pretty good. ;) How'd everyone else do?

8 comments:

  1. wow, that is fantastic. You must be so proud of yourself! I can't wait to read Iron King!

    Elie (Ellz Readz)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!!! :D You deserve a nice day in the spa. xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Julie! I can't wait to read the series :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Julie!
    Love & Best Wishes,
    Rob

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!! :D I cant wait to read Iron Queen I loved the first two. :) Your an amazing writer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, not only do you write good stories, you also write extremelly fast! The Iron Queen is my favorite, by the way. :)

    ReplyDelete