Monday, November 16, 2009

My COVER!!!

IT'S FINALLY HERE!!!!

After months of waiting, sitting on pins and needles and pulling my hair with impatience, my FINAL final cover is finally here, and I get to show it to the world!

Soooooooooo, for your viewing pleasure ...

*Cue drumroll*

The cover for THE IRON KING! (Please scroll down)


...



...





















Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, isn't it gorgeous? I am in love with it! And I'm so happy that I finally have something to show everyone. YAY! Woo! *Gasps for breath*

Now I must lie down.

Julie

ETA: Also, check out Sharon's review of The Iron King at http://www.sharonlovesbooksandcats.com/2009/11/iron-king-by-julie-kagawa.html

Thanks, Sharon!

17 comments:

  1. OH. OH! Oh oh oh. I love it. Congrats, Julie, on the gorgeous cover!! Now I just want to see it on a real book.. hehehe :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is breath-taking! Beautiful! I am looking forward to reading this book. All my bloggy friends have said such nice things about it and you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG JULIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ITS GORGEOUS!! LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow!! I LOVE IT!!

    BEAUTIFUL! <3 Congrats Julie! >3<

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats such a gorgeous cover!! Can't wait to read it!!! :D


    Erin.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful!! Really looking forward to it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW. It is so pretty. I can't wait to see it in person!!! Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's gorgeous, and I love the positioning of your name, oddly. XD Not crazy fond of the model, but I need to read it before I can really judge, yanno?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE it!!! It's beautiful! I can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. *choked voice* So beautiful, I think I'm going to cry!

    Congrats Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it! Grats on such a pretty cover.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow! That's beautiful. Yay! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is gorgeous! Ima post it on my blog next week for showing off purposes.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations for your book. The cover art is beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete