Friday, July 29, 2011

Beachy Keen Book Bash
















On Saturday, July 30, I'll be at the Joseph Beth Bookstore in Cincinnati for the Beachy Keen Book Bash with these awesome authors.

Saundra Mitchell (The Vespertine, Shadowed Summer)
Kay Cassidy (The Cinderella Society)
Julia Karr (XVI)
Sara Bennette Wealer (Rival)
Kristina Purnhagen (The Tension of Opposites)
Linda Gerber (Trance, Death by Bikini)

What a great lineup! There will be a panel, a Q&A, and a couple cool summer prizes that you could snag. It'll be fun! It'll be...Beachy Keen!

(I'm almost embarrassed that I was the one who came up with that, lol!)

Anyway, details! You all need details, right? Here they are:


Joseph-Beth Booksellers
2692 Madison Road
Cincinnati, OH 45208

Phone: (513) 396-8970

Website

Date: Saturday, July 30

Time: 1:00pm to 3:00pm


Hope to see you there!

8 comments:

  1. Wish I could come, but I live all the way in New Mexico!!! TEAR!!!:( :( :( :( :( :( :(.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could come. Truthfully all of my favorite authors, like you, are either touring Europe or the Wesr coast. I wish you could come to New York or New Jersey! *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anything coming up in Louisville or Elizabethtown, KY area ????

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, I wish I didn't have a show that weekend, or else I totally would've made the drive out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't you come to New York City?
    It would be awesome if you could!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. where is teaser tuesday?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is therre a way to follow this blog?

    ReplyDelete