Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Vampire for a night: Winners!


Okay, so it seems I have to choose winners for the Immortal Rules photo contest.

Why do I sound so reluctant?  Because it was SO HARD picking just three!

Seriously, you guys were all amazing.  I wish I could give everyone a prize.  But, after looking through all the photos and spending many minutes agonizing over several, I think I've made my desicion.

Again, they were ALL amazing. But here are my three favorites.





***





Winner 1: I can't help it, I'm a sucker for swords.  

Photobucket





Winner 2: Love the post-apocalypse cityscape behind her.

























Winner 3: The Blood of Eden tattoo on her shoulder did it for me.

 








So, there you have it. If the three of the winners would email me at juliekagawa@juliekagawa.com, I will send a signed Immortal Rules winging your way. Congrats to the winners, and thank you to ALL who participated. You are all some kick-ass vamps!


Julie

13 comments:

  1. Wow these are really great! Love the first one :D Congrats everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winners! LOVE the first one.

    By the way, I saw the Lost Prince cover on Goodreads. It was over an hour ago, but I can still hardly breathe. Lovelovelove it SO HARD.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winners! I love picture number 1!

    come see what I'm reading now

    Happy reading and writing!

    mo

    ReplyDelete
  5. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! WHOOP WHOOP!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tried to email you, but unfortunatly it sent me an automatic reply. If their is another way for me to send you my information i would greatly apreciate it. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Rachel. I got it, don't worry. Will send you the book soon. :)

      Delete
  7. WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW! Great job, guys! I luvluvluvluvluvluv the first one, but all of them are great! Congrats, I wish I was yoouuuuuu!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete