Saturday, November 6, 2010

Sims3: Snake charming and other skills

Disclaimer: Sims3 posts are in no way relevant to the actual events in the Iron Fey series.


When we last left the gang, Ash had just proposed to Meghan...

















And Puck was vacationing in Egypt.

















Turns out, Puck discovered more than tombs and sphinxes while on vacation.
















Could this be the start of something? Or will miles of separation kill anything before it even starts?






















Puck returned home soon after, but he brought a souvenir back with him.









Of course, he has never been one for safe, conventional hobbies.

















Um, I'm not sure that's going to make the snake appear any quicker, Puck.

















Right.

















Aha, there it is.


















Well, now he has an interesting party trick. Let's hope he doesn't use it for evil.


















Soon after, Puck met a familiar face in the park. It has been a long time since they had their fight; has enough time passed for them to try to mend things?



















They're not best friends anymore, but its a start.
















And just in time, too, for Ash has a big day tomorrow.

















To be continued...

8 comments:

  1. You are such a tease Julie! How can you end it there? I need more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Sims has come a long way since I was first obsessed with it in 2003! :) Almost makes me want to start up again....but then I'd never get ANYTHING done! Great picture captures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome :D
    Oh I love the Sims, I have Sims 3 for my computer, but I haven't played it for awhile...you're definitely making me want too! lol
    I wonder what will happen at Ash's 'big day'...will Puck get an invite??? lol :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yay! I always get excited whenever I see anything on my blogroll from you! And Sims are my second favorite posts, closely following the teasers!
    <3
    Quick Q: Where can boook bloggers apply for ARCs of the Iron Queen?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone!

    Riv Re: Netgalley is the one I would try, though I don't think they have the arcs quite yet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Julie! Do you know if Harlequin Teen is giving any away?

    ReplyDelete