Thursday, October 7, 2010

Sims3: Pyramids and Proposals

Disclaimer: Sims3 posts are in no way related to actual events in The Iron Fey series.


Continuing the lives of the Sims...

Puck is on vacation this week, this time to Egypt.
















Here he is traveling across the dessert...
















to the Great Sphinx.

















Finding a secret, hidden door to the Sphinx's tomb.

















The tomb is full of traps...



















But that doesn't stop our adventurous Puck.
































What secrets will he unearth while exploring?



















Or will he just get into trouble?


















Meanwhile...

When we last left Meghan and Ash, Meghan had come over to Ash's house for dinner.
















They say a picture is worth a thousand words, so I'll just let the pictures speak for themselves in what happened afterward.



















16 comments:

  1. Aw!! I Love it!! The picture with Ash on his knee and Meghan with her hands over her mouth = soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew it! Just like I thought, the surprise did have to do with a ring ^^ As if it's THAT easy for them in the books *sighs* Love the post, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww so cute! Can I pretend you did not put the disclaimer up there and that this will relate to the outcome of the Iron Fey series? (Sorry team puck fans)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, my heart melted a little bit after seeing that. I seriously love these Sims posts... they totally make my day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poor poor puck! on the other hand... soooo cute!! i feel happiness to meghan!
    TEAM PUCK!!! And FYI to everyone-I ALREADY CALLED DIBS ON PUCK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carmen, dibs only work if you're fast and strong enough. You'll have to fight me for him :)

    Soooo cute! I don't know what else to say...

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG!!! He proposed and she said Yes!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I WILL fight u for puck!!! He is MINE

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow proposal! I wish there would be one in the book as well :)Hope Ash and Meghan will make a great life together.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thats, like, the most adorable thing I've seen all week. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Carmen, you will fight and LOSE! I love my Puck :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. TOO BAD!!! Your just jealos that he will obviously pick me and then you give up...hahaha!

    ReplyDelete