Saturday, July 24, 2010

The Iron Daughter in the wild

Welp, looks like the rumors are true.

After getting all these tweets and emails of Iron Daughter sightings in the wild, I went to my local Borders today to see if it was out.

IT TOTALLY WAS.

Right up in front with the new releases. I might've squee-ed a bit, then proceeded to zoom to the YA section to see if it was there, as well. It was, but it was in the wrong spot, on the contemporary fiction side. So I kindly (and secretly; I always feel like I'm doing something wrong when I move books around) moved it to where it was supposed to be, right next to Iron King.

They looked so pretty together. ^__^























On a different subject, they had the newest Shinobi Life manga out as well, woohoo! I love this series. Romance and ninjas, what more does anyone need? :D






















Now, if they could only write a manga that I wouldn't finish reading in like 8 minutes, that would be nice.

*Curls up with Kagetora-ninja*

20 comments:

  1. I'm currently reading The Iron Daughter. Eeeek! :D It's pretty fantastic so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know where I'm going this weekend! thanks for letting us know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm halfway done reading The Iron Daughter! It's so good so far! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You like Shinobi Life too? I love it! Kagetora is so sweet and cute ^^ Btw, I can't wait to read The Iron Daughter =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw the Iron Daughter in my local book store but when I tried to buy it the clerk wouldn't let me because it "Wasn't supposed to be out yet" :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just saw Iron Daughter today. I already got my copy but I was perusing border and they do look quite nice next to each other.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I bought myyy copyyyy todayyyy!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need my copy like now!! I have been waiting a lifetime for it!! I can't believe people have it already!!*pouts*

    ReplyDelete
  10. I need to get myself to the store and get this book! I read the Iron King in less than one hour!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's out already? *tries and almost fails to keep from fainting* I want this already!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Not in Australia yet, though :( :( :( :( I've been hunting for it ever since I heard the rumors but nope, the Aussie books stores are keeping it under wraps so far!

    ReplyDelete
  13. ACK. -need to go to Borders NOW-

    ReplyDelete
  14. I got my copy yesterday and I'm already a few chapters into it. Loving it so far!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I got a nook about two months ago, so I'm waiting for the ebook and it's killing me because it won't be out until August 1!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. i got my copy yesterday in the pouring rain! now i finished it and LOVED IT! can't wait for Iron Queen!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I went to barnes and noble last week and was browsing around when I spotted the Iron Daughter. I was mad and excited at the same time then went straight to one of their workers telling them that they had released this early. They still let me buy it and I went straight home to read it. The Iron Daughter is amazing! I have no idea what to expect in the Iron Queen.

    ReplyDelete
  18. how exciting Julie! Too funny about the secret move :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awww I need to check blogger more often!! I wish I knew this earlier!! :( I have to wait till Monday to get mine now... sad...

    ReplyDelete