Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Teaser Tuesday

NOTE: Hey everyone. This will be the last Iron Daughter teaser, since the official release date for the book is next week. (!) I hope you've enjoyed the teasers, though I'm sure this isn't the last you'll see of them. Just think of all the teasers I can post closer to the release of Iron Queen. :D

Anyway, thanks so much for reading and commenting. I love each and every one of your replies. And now, the last Iron Daughter teaser.



I hit the wall and turned back to see Ash standing over me, weapon raised high. There was nowhere to go. I looked into his face, saw his jaw tighten and his arm tremble as he met my gaze. For a split second, the sword wavered, and he closed his eyes...

Just as Puck rose up from nowhere with a snarl and slammed the dagger into his chest.




Was it real? Mwahaha, you'll just have to read the book to find out. Um, I think I should go hide, now. *Dives under bed and prepares for onslaught of furious Team Ash members*

20 comments:

  1. Loved this part :)

    And lots of teasers for The Iron Queen? Can't wait!! :) :) :) one of my favorite series ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this part...Love this one...I cant wait for more, with The Iron Queen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Noooo, I want to know what happens next *cry of despair* I'll have to wait till I can get to read it *cries*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh. My. Gosh.

    August 1st, hurry UP already!!! I can't wait. My most anticipated book this eyar, for sure. Awesome teasers and can't wait for the Iron Queen (already!).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bahahaa! Greatest teaser ever! You are an evil genius, Ms. Kagawa - I salute you.

    And now I must go squee like a fangirl over the promise of Iron Queen teasers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mwhahaha... how evil of you... but that's okay. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I hope this was real!

    Must. Not. Finish. Book. Yet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. .......

    -flails-

    I need this book~! DX

    ReplyDelete
  9. *is thoroughly team Puck* YAY! If Ash actually did this to Meghan...GO PUCK!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH MY GOOOSH!!!!!!!!
    yes. that's it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH MY GOD!!! These teaser are infuriating!! Arggg!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, I'm dying for the Iron Daughter to be released! Why do these teasers have to be so good?!

    ReplyDelete
  13. *moans* I'm dying slowly.
    There's something wrong with me; I haven't fled to B&N to pick this up yet...

    ReplyDelete
  14. "Was it real?"

    What do you mean -- "Was it real?"!!!! That's just cruel if it wasn't .... or even just leaving it there! Grrr ... *searches underneath bed*

    ReplyDelete
  15. Seriously...is it August 1st yet?!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG you want to kill me! the worst part is that I have to wait till my copy arrives in Brazil --' and it takes about one month *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  17. Holy crap! Best teaser ever! You better hide! ahhaha ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. You're mean!

    (But I'm sure we all still love you.)

    ReplyDelete
  19. You guys are absolutely going to love the book! Even you Team Ash members (I'm Team Ash, I loved it :D)

    Get ready for this book to blow you away :DD

    ~M.A.CHASE
    m.a.chasebooks[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm sorry.
    But pucks sounds REALLLLY hot right here.
    LOLwhut? I didn't say that.
    I mean, gosh. who would everr say that, about puck stabbing ash? It's terrible. (;
    oh wait.
    I WOULD SAY THAT<33 Teammm puckkk!

    ReplyDelete