Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Teaser Tuesday (Is back)

I've been bad with Teaser Tuesdays lately, and after a couple of mentions and requests, I've decided to bring it back. After all, The Iron Daughter hits shelves in three short weeks, eeeek!

Anyway, the return of Teaser Tuesday will start with this little tidbit.


Tiaothin snickered, flicking an ear back and forth as I squirmed. She grinned, showing all her teeth. “Not your fault, really. Ash just does that to people. No silly mortal can look at him and not fall head-over-heels. How many hearts do you think he’s already broken?”


That's the teaser for this week. Now, show me yours. :)

9 comments:

  1. I hate you. I mean, I love you, but I hate you. Why must you be so evil! I want this already! *squirms*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey....you already posted this teaser! On the post with Toothless!
    http://juliekagawa.blogspot.com/2010/03/return-of-teaser-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh I love these!! I can't wait for "The Iron Daughter" yes please!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Riv Re: Did I? Lol, oh well. It won't hurt to put it up again. ;-D Next time I'll be sure to do something different.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 23 days left, 23 days... *singsong voice*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your teaser is making me want to read The Iron Daughter again! It was so good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait!! I love these books!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I forgive you ;)
    Dying for this...Is there anyone I can contact at Harlequin for an ARC of this?

    ReplyDelete