Friday, February 26, 2010

Signing tomorrow (AAGH!)

First, an apology. Sort of. My schedule has been extremely hectic of late, and the frequency of my blog posts are suffering because of it. I WANT to post, but at the end of the day all my writing juices have been sucked dry and all I want to do is curl up and play Assassin's Creed II till my eyeballs rot out.
















Will try to be better in the future.

Second, my first signing is TOMORROW (Aaaaaah!). So if you want to drop by the Louisville Hurstbourne Borders and watch an author in full panic mode--no, bad author!--I mean listen to me read a bit of Iron King and then sign some books, feel free to drop in. That will be tomorrow at Borders on 2520 S. Hurstbourne Gem Lane, Louisville Ky 40220, from 6-8 pm.

And bring smelling salts. Just in case.

6 comments:

  1. Aww, wish I could come. Im not anywhere near Louisville. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so wish I could come to your first signing!!! Good luck even though you don't need it, you'll do great, and have fun!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun at your signing! My daughter just finished Assassin's Creed II yesterday (COOL graphics).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be theeeeere! :) Be jealous, commenters.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am jealous Chelsea - it's horridly bad manners Chelsea to boast of how you get to meet and one and only Julie!


    I wish I could be there Julie!!! :) I will sstalk your signing through Chelsea :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a great time! If we lived closer, we'd so be there and we'd bring BinBons with us. LOL

    ReplyDelete