Saturday, May 14, 2011

DING!

Oh, hey, Blogger is back! *Celebrates* *Puts away katana*

Just a quick hello, in case I don't make it back from the four hour Kung Fu seminar I'm going to this afternoon. Did I mention I'll be testing for my Level One? I won't be Level Zero anymore! I get to level up! I get to ding! (Lol, a little gamer humor there. You don't have to understand.)

Will post an update after the seminar.

If I'm still alive. (Did I mention the dojo's air conditioner is broken? Did I mention I hate heat? Did I mention FOUR HOURS?)










Wish me luck.

6 comments:

  1. lol... good luck, julie :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. You always manage to put a smile on my face. I hope I'm not late but GOOD LUCK, even though I have no doubt you'll do great with your super Kung Fu skills!
    -ww-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! Ding the dinger, Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All you need is to Level Up! yay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh, exciting! I'm sure you made it to level one!

    ReplyDelete